Depression Anxiety Recovery Program
Many of us will experience depression and/or anxiety at least once over our lifetime – the Depression Anxiety Recovery Program (DARP) will give you some tools to help add colour back into your life… though DARP is much more than just that; it will also help you to optimise your brain – so this is for everyone!
Come along to an Information Session at the Church Hall, 12 Alpha Street, Papakura:
- Monday 29 March at 1.00 pm or 6.30 pm
For more information on how DARP can help you, contact us.
The program will run for 8-weeks, starting on Monday 12 April and each session is two hours, with a video from Dr Neil Nedley, the program creator; and a one hour facilitated session by our DARP trained volunteers – there will be two different times to choose from… either 12.30 pm or 6.30 pm.
To attend our 8-week sessions, you need to register at one of the Information Sessions. There is a amazing special deal on the DARP program at the moment – instead of $200.00, we are giving you a 50% off deal!
Talk to us about DARP… either email email@example.com or call Kim on 0212095058 – or come along to one of the Information Sessions.
What can DARP do for you?
Come to an Information Session to learn more about these challenges and more importantly, the way out – you’ll be glad you did:
- How to overcome depression and/or anxiety
- Discover how to achieve a healthy sense of self-worth
- Learn coping skills
- Find the motivation and concentration to help achieve your goals
- Help a friend/family member with depression
- Prevent depression and and/or anxiety
- Gain stress control
- Achieve optimal mental health
- Learn general health knowledge
- Professional development
An eight week program
This is an 8 week program, covering the following topics:
- Identifying Depression and Its Causes
- Lifestyle Treatment for Depression
- Nutrition and the Brain
- How Positive Thinking Can Defeat Depression
- Positive Lifestyle Choices
- Stress Without Distress
- Living Above Loss
- How to Improve Brain Function
DARP can make a difference to your life too…
… I implemented the program and what a difference! I can’t recommend it enough – I got my life back!”. A.D., Auckland